Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 12:41:16 PST

Now hold on there, pard --- I never said that we shouldn't have punitive
recourse against risk-taking producers that fail in their own responsibility.
the responsibility where it belongs, and having a REACTIVE body of extremely
punitive law rather than a PROACTIVE body of regulatory, paternal, prophylactic
law.

I'm neither a bleeding-heart lib nor a rabid pro-biz anti-human conservative.

jb