Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 13:18:34 PST

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]the responsibility where it belongs, and having a REACTIVE body of extremely
--]punitive law rather than a PROACTIVE body of regulatory, paternal, prophylactic
--]law.

Well put. The crux of the biscut in these debates is always about where to
place the blame...er i mean responsibility. With the source of the problem
or with a preemptive governing body.

Which oddly is sort of the old Hamiltonian Jeffersonian biscut as well.

So here we are , still beating on the horse.

--]I'm neither a bleeding-heart lib nor a rabid pro-biz anti-human conservative.

what ever happened to all the cool sounding lables? Things like Wobblies,
tories, mugwumps...these had some zing to em. Come on folks, lets at least
spice up the stupidity.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail