Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 14:39:10 PST

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Matt Jensen wrote:

--]"Here is a dime" has cadence. "Here is a calling card" does not. You
--]didn't add anything to the original, you just cribbed it and made it more
--]awkward.
--]
--]What I added, on the other hand, was the opportunity to call you a son of
--]a bitch in a friendly way, while retaining my bland, milquetoast
--]framework. Having won this argument, I now officially end it. Cheers,
--]

Subjective as you idea of cadence is I would refer you to the Double C
(hard c thus K) which is a comedy standard. Calling Card K K . If you
have done any study of the history of Comedy (itself a hard c) you will
note that words that start with the K sound are funnier than other.
Dime..d....weak..Calling Card, Not only the K sound but two of em back to
back...Very funny . Say it with me...Calling Card. Krispy Krackers Kuack
Kuack Kuack.

Now you oppertunity to call me a bitch. Well it seems evenb there you
never did call ME a bitch, but instead transfered the honor to another
perosn. This speaks to your crippled sense of responisibility, the every
topic of our converstaion. You cant even call some one a bitch. Do you
need a goverment aid program to help you?

And thus we see the crux of the problem here. The lack of responsibility
to even speach ones true feelings. How can a person be trusted or valued
if they can not express themselves directly to the person or persons they
are addressing?

Finaly, the Run Away reflex. I think this may be one of the better parts
of your post. You are clearly dealing with forces far beyond your
capability. Having had this realization your first reaction is to cut bait
and run. Not totaly without merit.

But you see, this is me you are posting to. You wanted to be coy and start
in on the ranting and ravings of tomwhore and now you find yourself
fleeing that very force. You are on the run and most likely will be for
some time. I suggest you stop, regorup your thinking, and reasses the
situation. All is not lost, there is hope for you yet. Look deep inside
and come up with something better than the run-away response. One must
keep up apperances.

(and how much does it bug you that your actualy waisting time on someone
called tomwhore? is this a bad hair day or what.)

Have a Nice Day.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail