Re: Security hole in PGP found by czech cryptanalysts.

From: Phil Carmody (fatphil@altavista.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 09:22:10 PST

This is not a weakness in GPG itself, it's a weakness in key management. That is why it is being touted as a weakness in all the big algorithms, it's not, it'a a weakness in the storage of private keys, which are used by those algorithms. It's always ben a known issue.

FatPhil

http://www.shopping.altavista.com