Re: THE BIG LIST Re: Reform This

From: Phil Carmody (fatphil@altavista.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 10:27:25 PST

On Wed, 21 March 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:
> Let me see if I can add to the list to produce an even more comprehensive ---
> *speculative* --- description of my archetypal ideological nemesis.

Ahhh, work turns to shit, but FoRK comes to my rescue! I haven't had so much fun since my first purity test 100 years ago.

Yes: 13 (I was generous to this catagory)
No: 64
Dunno: 13 (No strong opinion, but understood the Q.)
Can't Say: 15 (I don't know the person/organisation/term)

And my mates consider me a loony leftie! (or 'Commie' I guess)

I'll go home cheerful and a half now, cheers,

Phil

http://www.shopping.altavista.com