Flash Website Design

From: susan_design070@hotmail.com
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 10:07:08 PST

Dear Sir/Madam

We develop high quality flash animation websites

at extremely low prices. I am requesting your permission

to send you examples of our work.

One of our Designers was invited to demonstrate his work at the macromedia flash convention. I believe you will be

quite impressed!

We specialize in flash introductions, flash websites, ecommerce and database websites.

Again, only with your permission will I send you some samples to look at and our price guide.

Regards,

The Design Team

1.516.256.3507

This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill

section 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US

Congress, this message cannot be considered SPAM as long as we

include the way to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618,

further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped

at no cost to you by sending a response of "REMOVE" in the subject line of the email;

We really will remove you immediately.