Re: G & J, in cahoots?

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 16:09:56 PST

Jeff Bone wrote:

> Tom WSMF wrote:
>
> > " Having won this argument, I now officially end it. Cheers" MJ
>
> Sigh. As usual, Tom, you're right.
>
> Hitler.
> Godwin!
>
> It's over.

You only thought it was over. ;-)

That play brought to you courtesy of the Tim Byars' "How to FoRK and
Win Big" Playbook. And now, a word from our sponsors.

"Tax season got you down? Feel hopelessly trapped under all 1,800,000
pages of the tax code? Let our expert tax paralegals at Sleazy,
McSleazy, and Sleazeberg help you out. For only 100% of what you
think you owe now, we can make sure that you don't pay a dime! Act
now, and we'll throw in 99% off on tax preparation for a friend in a
lower tax bracket! Operators are standing by..."

jb