Re: The *real* Jim Whitehead

From: Stephen D. Williams (sdw@lig.net)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 09:46:13 PST

Do you know how many "Stephen Williams" there are? Heck, there's even a
new one working at AOL now. Another at Oracle. "I" was even on MS's
side on appeal. Even "Stephen D. Williams" is overused.

Let's vote on a new name for uniqueness: How about Zaphod Williams?
E-Williams?
Rohit Williams? There can't be many of those... ;-) Or maybe Smailliw
Williams.

Jay Thomas wrote:

> Thats ok, at least your name-doppleganger has a somewhat cool job (Miss
> Georgia!). Mine looks like a dork:
>
> http://www.ponyboyrecords.com/files/jay/thomas.html
>
> And seems to be known for saying things like "Vout-o-rooney!" Must be
> Canadian or something. Actually, I also have the actor:
>
> http://us.imdb.com/Name?Thomas,+Jay
>
> Carla's husband Eddie LeBec on Cheers. I also seem to have some guy from
> Lawrence Livermore named after me.
>
> http://www.llnl.gov/CASC/people/thomas/
>
> God, it's a bitch being famous.
>
> Jim Whitehead wrote:
> >
> > http://www.missgeorgiausa.com/TEEN/Default.htm
> >
> > But, unlike Adam, and the *real* Adam Rifkin, I don't have any witty stories
> > to tell...
> >
> > - Jim
>
> --
> "You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those
> with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig"
> -Clint Eastwood, "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" 1967

sdw

--
sdw@lig.net  http://sdw.st
Stephen D. Williams