Re: martyrdom

From: Wayne E Baisley (wbaisley@enspherics.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 16:57:18 PST

> > lawmaking is an opiate that should be tightly controlled.
>
> ... by law, I presume?

No, I've come to realize that the War on Laws is lost. I now support
the decriminalization of lawmaking, if not its outright legalization.
Noone should face prison and social stigma esp. for small quantities of
recreational rule-writing. The sales of paraphernalia (yellow pads,
wing tips, etc) hasn't been hassled by the Man in years, and it's time
to take the profit motive out of large-scale legislating.

Cheers,
Wayne

Legalize legalization!