Re: GAB Picks

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 13:40:08 PST

peterjkilby wrote:

> Jeff wrote
>
> > If the company doesn't take something out of the ground
>
> Well that narrows it down to every company in the world ;-)

So what does CMGI take out of the ground?

> >put something in the ground
>
> Reduces it by a few

So what does CMGI put back into the ground? Besides the discarded shards of my
soul which Dave Wetherell has buried in his backyard? Those don't count.

;-)

> >make stuff that facilitates either putting stuff in or taking stuff out
> > of the ground
>
> But surely everything ends up in or taken back out of the ground ? Or are
> you recommending JCB ;-)

Closest thing I can find to JCB is JCBS - Jacobson Stores Inc., market cap
$15.56M, *no earnings.* Looks like a winner to me. ;-)

jb