Re: The *real* Jim Whitehead

From: Strata Rose Chalup (strata@virtual.net)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 10:02:27 PST

http://www.brunching.com/toys/toy-pornorpony.html

"She has flowing hair, smooth skin, languid eyes, and she's completely naked.
Are we discussing here a star of one of the approximately four hundred thousand
single-, double-, and triple-X-rated films out there, or one of the
approximately four hundred thousand different "My Little Ponies" they flooded
toy stores with in the Eighties?

That's what we're here to find out. Below is a list of names. Each name belongs
to either a porn star, or a My Little Pony. Your job is to try and tell the
fornicator from the latter. Supine or equine? New Wave Hookers or new-agey
hoofers? You make the call."