Re: Senator Ted Kennedy Is Gay And Has Dumb Lawyers? (Re: Some people are absolute morons...)

From: Joseph S Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 18:24:20 PST

Matt Jensen wrote:
> Apparently, that guy crumbled under the pressure, because he just put this
> page up:
>
> http://please.accept.my.apologies.because.its.libelously.false.that.senator.ted.kennedy.isgay.com/

Better look again. He pulled that page and replaced it with:

> http://ha.ha.april.fools.it.really.is.true.that.senator.ten.kennedy.isgay.com/

.... WAIT! Shit! It really is gone:

Well, the site's gone. It was fun while it lasted. This is for a few
reasons: I don't have time to manage the site anymore. I don't have
the money to defend myself if some dimwit decides to sue me. I'm sick
of stupid people. Like I said, it was fun while it lasted. The whole
concept did come from scaring the living crap out of a homophobic
friend. Hell, it worked rather well. Then other people started finding
the site.. it was linked to and adored by fans, hated and threatened
by weirdos... I'm not sure what exactly I'll do with this site. Maybe
offer customized username@isgay.com email addresses. That sounds like
a good idea, actually ;)

Anywho, should you desire to email me, please click on the 'Contact'
link at the top of the page. It's been real, folks.

-- Kameron