psycho ex-girlfriends

From: Mike Masnick (mike@techdirt.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 18:40:24 PST

I'm surprised this hasn't been forked yet, as it seems to be the latest
net.hype of the week.

Anyway, having recently gone through a somewhat disastorous breakup that
involved receiving a few psychotic phone calls/emails/instant messages (as
well as a clear explanation why I might just be evil) I can sympathize...
Though, to actually take over 50 of the psychotic voice mails from an ex
who can't let go and put them on the web... well, that's beneath even
something I would stoop to:

http://www.psychoexgirlfriend.com
http://www.psychoexgirlfriend.com/voicemails.html

It seems clear, though, if you listen to them all that the guy is an active
participant in leading her on.

I do think, that no matter what's happening though, the number of phone
calls on the night of February 7th into the 8th is beyond crazy.

 -Possibly evil Mike