LaptopCentral

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 13:55:58 PST

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Strata Rose Chalup wrote:

--]
--]So, is your laptop which you use as your central focus in life and
--]work a production system or a tech end user system?

I got a toshiba satalite(last years model) and currently it is a mix of
end user and production.

The one thing its doesnt need to do now is be a server, so its not got bsd
or a good secure linux install on it. What it does have is 98 and
mandrake. 98 gets most of the use , now more so that zope is on it.

I use it also for music creationa nd mix masternoisefuncfusion (vegas
video and some other sonic foundry apps) so its 98 there as well.

Also, you cant play red alertII or cyberbaord on mandrake:)-

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail