RE: [Jeff Covey @ Freshmeat] We Are Losing the Browser War

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 17:45:03 PST

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Josh Cohen wrote:

--]Hey man, I love EFNET. I bow and salute.
--]
--]I also love and use many products of the Open Source Movement.
--]
--]I just dont think that the market can be "turned over" to
--]open source at this point. The assumption that people
--]will act to control the market in any way better than it
--]is today has yet to be proven...
--]

Without a doubto ne of the worst things that could happen is any one force
be the ONLY force. So long as there is the Empire<>Rebel war going on you
can be assured of some good stuff.

When one takes over the other completely...closed universe dead end.

No competitive struggle, not much evolution.

So ,let the wars rage on, plundering the best from both sides is the place
to be:)-

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail