Re: whoo hoo

From: Bill Humphries (bill@whump.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 00:43:13 PST

At 9:01 PM -0500 3/29/01, John Klassa wrote:
>I won't spoil it for you west-coasters, but let's just say that tonight's
>Survivor vote is the one you've been waiting for. :-)

Big whoop. I saw two, yes TWO, hat tricks at tonight's Sharks game. My friend who was with me has been going to Sharks games for seven years and had never seen the Sharks pull one off.

Now if we can get the producers of "Survivor" strapped to Nabokov's knees instead of his regular goalie padding.

That'd be great reality TV.

-- whump