Re: Nightmare on Elm Street with Win2k Professional

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 07:46:12 PST

Okay, truth time. I was running MSBackup
to do a compressed archive onto a CDRW. I'm sure
it was some interaction between the two programs and the FS.

Burning CDs is a major pain in the ass when your data, even
compressed, doesn't fit onto one CD. It's the perfect convenient
tool for when your archive is larger than 500-something Meg and
less than 2Gb (which my non NTFS systems used to barf on).

Greg