Re: Nightmare on Elm Street with Win2k Professional

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 08:09:29 PST

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

--]Okay, truth time. I was running MSBackup
--]to do a compressed archive onto a CDRW. I'm sure
--]it was some interaction between the two programs and the FS.
--]
--]Burning CDs is a major pain in the ass when your data, even
--]compressed, doesn't fit onto one CD. It's the perfect convenient
--]tool for when your archive is larger than 500-something Meg and
--]less than 2Gb (which my non NTFS systems used to barf on).
--]

QUick and easy way around that.....ZIp the fucker and tell the zip program
to break it into 640 meg chunks.. Or use RAR.

Hell how do you think the kiddies and warezerzers do large install rips of
games? RAR or ZIP and chuck the product down.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail