RE: Tivo, Fair Use, Video-in-the-Cloud, and Vidster

From: Jeffrey Kay (jkay@ENGENIA.COM)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 13:48:24 PDT

The other question I have is which USB TV tuner do you use? I'm seriously
thinking about getting one of these to play around with.

jeffrey kay <jkay@engenia.com>
chief technology officer, engenia software, inc.
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle"
-- sports illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein