Re: Inter Active

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 14:21:30 PDT

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Joseph S Barrera III wrote:

--]But since I refuse to become an old fart, I guess it's time to take
--]your recommendations and get caught up...
--]

To jumpstart you gamelore

If you like multiplayer shooters with a bit of real time strategy
involved- Tribes 2 http://sierrastudios.com/games/tribes2/

If you like open ended games where your iinteractions alter the fabric of
the game- Black and White http://blackandwhite.ea.com/

If you like to micromanage the lives of others - The Sims - *
http://thesims.ea.com/us/

If you like Hack and slash type games, think nethack on steriods - Diablo
II - http://www.blizzard.com/worlds-diablo.shtml

If you like space combat and real time strategy, big old fleet style -
Homeworld II * - http://sierrastudios.com/games/homeworld/cataclysm/

If you like fantasy based real time strategy - Total Anhilation Kingdoms *
- http://www.cavedog.com/ta-kingdoms/news.html

If you like robto warrior style games - Mech Warrior 4 -
http://www.microsoft.com/games/mechwarrior4/

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail