Re: Inter Active

From: Rodent of Unusual Size (Ken.Coar@Golux.Com)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 15:00:48 PDT

Tom WSMF wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Joseph S Barrera III wrote:
>
> --]But since I refuse to become an old fart, I guess it's time to take
> --]your recommendations and get caught up...

Oh, well. I long ago determined that since I could no longer convincingly
be an Angry Young Man, I would be a Crusty Old Fart. (Thick crust,
of course.)

--
#ken    P-)}

Ken Coar <http://Golux.Com/coar/> Apache Software Foundation <http://www.apache.org/> "Apache Server for Dummies" <http://Apache-Server.Com/> "Apache Server Unleashed" <http://ApacheUnleashed.Com/>

ApacheCon 2001! Four tracks with over 70+ sessions. Free admission to exhibits and special events - keynote presentations by John 'maddog' Hall and David Brin. Special thanks to our Platinum Sponsors IBM and Covalent, Gold Sponsor Thawte, and Silver Sponsor Compaq. Attend the only Apache event designed and fully supported by the members of the ASF. See more information and register at <http://ApacheCon.Com/>!