Re: Patenting Sex-for-Hire was Re: Bush conspiracy

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 08:23:18 PDT

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:
--]
--]968 WHOROLOGY
--]

I got me a number?

Ya know the above thread of AB and JB just leaves me thinking I am
straddled with two Pinkys...oh well, Ill just be twice as Brilliant...Ok
then the first plan is as follows, please listen carefully...

Tonight, we shall use the power of static electricity to conquer the
world... Static will entrap the world in its own garments...To generate
global static cling, we shall construct a massive clothes dryer. Behold,
the Titanocycle 4000, with 3 speeds and automatic wrinkle guard. It will
be huge...the lint screen alone will be a half-mile long. Unfortunately, a
dryer of this magnitude will cost 14 billion dollars and 59 cents. We
shall sail to a tiny island in the Pacific and convert the natives using
fire and small inexpensive bead kits. We will call the nation Whornania. I
will be thier ruler and JB shall be my first minister names Hasn Topoopoo.
After using the labor of the natives to build up the island we will then
demand a third world loan for 14 billion dollars and 59 cents form the US
government. Securing the loan we will return to Whornania and build the
Titanocycle 4000. With one one regal flick of the switch I shall take
over...the world.

Alternativley I will pose as Jimmy Hoffa, back from vacation. All labor
leaders will bow before me, and help me utilize the giant industrial
complex to build this - The Forced Vertoconvector. It will create millions
of tiny steaming geysers that will actually lift people several inches off
the ground, immobilizing them. Then we will take over...the world.

For more ideas check out
http://carbon.cudenver.edu/~mstilman/brainania/plots/index.htm