Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 08:50:51 PDT

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]Kragen, man, what's next? Correcting Tom on his Whorish? What's next,
--]Kragen? I note that Dave has yet to take me up on my challenge of proving P =
--]NP. Perhaps you'd like to beat your head against that?
--]

Hey, dont scare off the marks JB. It does me good to be taken to task by
you folks. It keeps me learing and educated. Us college drop outs need all
the mentors we can get.

So heap it on folks, I may not take all the advice and I may trash talk
you down to the bitter end, but I am greatful for the mental exercies.

--tom