RE: Patenting Sex-for-Hire was Re: Bush conspiracy

From: Jeff Barr (
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 10:54:50 PDT

When I was in junior high school we learned to set type (letters
molded in lead, for you young-uns) in shop class.

We used several mnemonics to find the letters in the trays:

        Be Careful Driving Elephants Into Small Ford Garages
        Vampires Usually Take A Ride

Does anyone know some mnemonics for the remaining letters?

(My high school had a LinoType[1], which was another beast altogether.)