RE: P2P + SSL + IP spoofing = circumvent blocklists = TriangleBoy =CIA-sponsored-tech

From: Mike Dierken (mike@DataChannel.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 11:25:28 PDT

Wouldn't work in schools - especially primary schools - 'cause that's all
voluntary censorship.

Primary schools are heavy on 'directed learning' and light on 'undirected
learning'.
Although schools like the idea of 'self-directed learning', its really
'follow my direction on your own learning'.

And that's okay, because the primary goal of primary schools is to learn the
basics from an expert. Over time more and more exploration is introduced.