you can dance if you want to, you can leave the world behind...

From: Strata Rose Chalup (
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 10:49:52 PDT

I think we need to do a special FoRK edition of DancingPaul, ie
DancingRohit, with Adam, Kragen, Steve, and Fred as backup.

Who's up for doing the coding and the flash? I'll get my DC265,
a neutral background, and a lot of complex carbon-chain ingestibles
(especially the twinkies, lychee gels, and rum-n-cokes) and we'll
make this happen. :-)

PS- for the original...

Strata Rose Chalup [KF6NBZ]                      strata "@"
VirtualNet Consulting
 ** Project Management & Architecture for ISP/ASP Systems Integration **