Re: Former Yahoo CEO 'Outed' As eBay User

From: Mike Masnick (mike@techdirt.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 09:45:05 PDT

Yes, but I blame Auctionwatch for not including the following links:

Koogle's been a pretty busy eBay'er lately:

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewBidItems&useri
d=virginiadude&completed=1&all=1&rows=25

but you'll be happy to know that he's been a model eBay citizen since he
first got addicted to the site in '98.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=iloveitaly1

Though, someone over at Techdirt questioned why it looks like he outbid
himself for the Aston Martin:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=570166294

 -Mike