Re: Former Yahoo CEO 'Outed' As eBay User

From: Mike Masnick (
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 09:45:05 PDT

Yes, but I blame Auctionwatch for not including the following links:

Koogle's been a pretty busy eBay'er lately:

but you'll be happy to know that he's been a model eBay citizen since he
first got addicted to the site in '98.

Though, someone over at Techdirt questioned why it looks like he outbid
himself for the Aston Martin: