RE: [FWD: Server 54, Where Are You?]

From: Jeffrey Kay (jkay@ENGENIA.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 15:19:34 PDT

Seems like it was running Novell, considering that Novell helped them track
it down. However, it does seem counter-intuitive that a software company
like Novell would have found the server by tracing a wire to a wall --
wouldn't that constitute a hardware solution? :-)

jeffrey kay <jkay@engenia.com>
chief technology officer, engenia software, inc.
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle"
-- sports illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein