ZOT Omega

From: Sally Khudairi (sk@zotgroup.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 05:18:41 PDT

Dear Friends of ZOT,

We've faced quite a few challenges at ZOT Group over the past eight months:
Economic slowdown. Client layoffs. Career evolution. Cancer.

Once again, we're in transition; this time, however, is quite different.
After spending several difficult months grappling with how to move forward
having been on medical leave for so long, it become clear that I needed a
change of both environment as well as career. To that end, I have decided to
wind down ZOT Group operations at the end of the month.

The past two years have been an incredible journey for us, and I'm extremely
proud of our accomplishments. We've grown so much working alongside
brilliant clients [and poking around their innovative technologies], as well
as partnering with some of the most creative organizations in this space.
Our frequent flier miles quickly racked up as we strapped ourselves to
planes and headed in all directions: from Bangalore to Reykjavik, Amsterdam
to Hong Kong. What we've learned along the way has been invaluable -- we've
seen great things, met great people and forged lasting relationships.

I will greatly miss the ZOT team, who embraced my vision and demonstrated
great levels of ZOTness. On Monday, Roddy and Carl will be joining Camelot
Communications, conference producers extraordinaire and partners of ZOT
Group since 1999, to lead PR initiatives and manage operations respectively.
BK is pursuing several opportunities in the standards world and is planning
to help close shop as well as possibly assist with a small handful of
projects that came in last week. Our consultants -- Saroja, Lisa, John,
Simon, Avi and Julie -- have all been rather busy with some exciting
projects that are sure to turn heads very soon.

As for me [being the master of reinvention that I am ;^], I expect to emerge
from my chrysalis within the next two months: I have joined KnowNow to head
up communications and will be moving to Silicon Valley shortly after my
treatment is complete. As always, watch this space.

Many thanks for your kind support and generous encouragement that has
touched us tremendously during this process. Although ZOT's doors will be
closing soon, my door is always open: feel free to contact me anytime.

See you on the left coast!

- Sally