RE: Cringely adds to the XML antiFUD

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 10:22:22 PDT

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Dhiren Patel wrote:

--]True, but the fact that he has behaved suspiciously in the past about
--]something that I consider important makes me not trust him as much, and it
--]makes me wonder if his "insights" have really been thought through with the
--]rigor that you would expect from a Stanford, or any other,
--]professor.

A wonk is a wonk is a wonk. No amount of degress, sheep skin or industry
hazzahs makes it otherwise.

Live by the wonk, die by the wonk.

Remember, insights are like assholes, the only differnce is in how
well you wipe.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail