Re: StupidCaliFornicated

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 12:13:16 PDT

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Joseph S Barrera III wrote:

--]I've dealt with a lot of anti-Calfornia bias when I lived in
--]Pennsylvania and in Washington, even to the point of people
--]vandalising my wife's car because it had California plates.
--]
--]Tribal stupidity. I thought you considered yourself above that, Tom.

Country simple joe, vadalism aint right. Vandalism of a car, a
person, a nieghborhood, a mindset.

Watching something or someone you love and or care for foracbly altered by
beatings, intimidation, hostile take over, rape, pillage, etc is gut
wrenching at best and phsyicaly damaging at worst.

Do i beat people, as you have eluded I do or at least support, for
comming from a certian location? Nope. Do I beat people, as you have
eluded I do or at least support, for having a certian license plate? Nope

Do i even beat people who fuck up an environment to please thier own
egocentric wnats in the face of a prevailing community. Nope, not even
then.

Do i seek to undo the damage? In my way I do. Do i seek to support those
people and biz's that support the enviroen i moved here for in the first
place? Yep, I try.

Hopefully now youll realize my tribal nature is not so harsh or physicaly
demanding as you would have wanted to paint. Its harder, i know, to deal
with the issues of expatriotation, habitat modification, sense of existing
community and the like.

That would take a sense of converstaionl inspiration, intelligence and
integruity, something I didnt think yourself below, Joe.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail