Re: StupidCaliFornicated

From: Chris Olds (colds@dydax.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 13:09:08 PDT

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, JS Kelly wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Tom WSMF wrote:
> > (and before you go off, yes transplanted NYCers gripe some, but not
> > about the weather
>
> That isn't surprising, considering that the weather in NYC is not that
> great. The weather in California is.

Speak for yourself - my last stint in exile was horrible. I mean, only a
handful of nice rainy days in almost a year and a half - what kind of life
is that?!?! I've heard that parts of .ca.us are even worse; San Diego is
rumored to be almost completely rain-free! Hot and bright all the time -
sounds like Hell to me.

        /cco

(a Tacomer who thinks Seattle is OK, but a bit too far from Mt. Rainier)