Re: [Fwd: Autoreponder problems!]

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 13:14:21 PDT

This actually brings up an interesting question. I kinda feel like
we're playing "three blind men and an elephant," here. Does anybody
actually know all the various paths into FoRK? I.e., there's xent.com,
barrera.org, xent.ics.uci.edu, egroups.com, kragen.dnaco.net, and maybe
others, all stitched together in various ways? Presumably, each one of
those could be managed in some different fashion.

Anybody have any notion of "the big picture?"

jb