Re: [Fwd: California's Position on the Energy Crisis]

From: Chuck Murcko (chuck@topsail.org)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 13:15:05 PDT

0) Tidal wetlands are always smelly but picturesque at low tide, AFAICS.
That's the smell of decay, wot keeps the thing going.
1) Yeah, I agree.
2) Fuel, San Jose. Maybe the new club Icon in Palo Alto on Ca. Ave.
Other side of the tracks (hey Eddie Palmieri's playing there, go see a
legend).
3) 60 minutes minimum from anywhere I've been, even if it's 20 miles.
8^) Nice, though.
4) It's kind of a megatropolis not a city.
5) I live in Pa. We go to the ocean in the offseason here, too. As any
sane Californian would. 8^)

Chuck

Chuck Murcko
Topsail Group