Printer products for less

From: Specials@computerimagingsupply.com
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 16:39:08 PDT

Save $$$$ with Computer Imaging Supply Inc.!!!!!

THE MOST EXPENSIVE PART OF A PRINTER IS THE SUPPLIES!
Get more value for your money with http://www.ComputerImagingSupply.com.

We have

LOWER PRICES
than the office supply superstores on OEM Inkjet/Laser cartridges, FAX supplies & Printer Ribbons!

FREE SHIPPING

on all orders!
NO SALES TAX!
(except CA)
100% MONEY BACK
GURANTEE!

=No Risk To You!

Check out our
LOW PRICES!

Click Here!

Plus, we carry a full line of OEM quality replacement products and our CIS XL line. These unique long life products cost less than OEM & they give you
25% or more prints!
Example: Your printer needs a Hewlett Packard Series 2 Black Cartridge.
Purchase our XL product and you save money & the cartridge has a longer life of up to 25% or more!
It's that simple.
Computer Imaging Supply is ready
to serve you with our world class customer service
featuring LIVE onsite chat. Also, check out our
featured FREE GIFT PREMIUMS. Visit our secure
and easy to use website today & you'll receive a
FREE CLEANING KIT with your first order ...
no minimum required!

START SAVING $$$ NOW AT:
http://www.ComputerImagingSupply.com
Questions? Call our toll free direct
customer service:
1-888-289-4624

If you are not responsible for printer supply purchasing,
please forward this e-mail to appropriate persons.

To be removed form this list, please reply to this e-mail and type "Remove" in the subject field.
You can also remove your email address by clicking on the following link and hitting send:
mailto:remove@computerimagingsupply.com?subject=Remove
Free shipping offer good to continental U.S. only.
Gift premiums awarded at specific purchase levels. No tax available outside CA only.
Free cleaning kits available while supplies last.