Here's another reason to avoid yahoogroups

From: Joseph S Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 01:32:39 PDT

So Tom, I do use yahoogroups for several lists, but mostly for
civilians who don't understand how to use majordomo and need a GUI for
subbing and unsubbing and so forth. Not that yahoogroup's interface is
good -- parts of it are severely confusing. But at any rate, read on:

Also sprach Joseph S Barrera III: