RE: Here's another reason to avoid yahoogroups

From: Joseph S Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 11:53:36 PDT

Yet another reason to avoid yahoogroups...

I suspect with Yahoo's losses, they don't have the necessary manpower
to administer the servers correctly. Yahoo groups search has been
broken for at least a day, and probably longer. ("Search is currently
unavailable; we are aware of these issues and [sic] working on
them. Please do not contact customer support."

And now, as I'm trying to change my address for a list from
joe@barrera.org to joe+yahoo@barrera.org, I keep getting
"The database returned error code -9995".

TNSTAAFL,

- Joe