Re: Sony Stock

From: peterjkilby (peterjkilby@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 07:58:51 PDT

Only one way to learn is by doing and losing seems to sharpen your skills
somewhat.

I trade daily and also invest long term (2 profiles) the first is harder
than the second.

Research is everything, but nothing if you dont understand the mechanics or
markets (mixture of sentiment, cycles, econmies and the business)

Back to your son, most companies have an investor relations section on their
web sites, and in the case of Sony I am sure plenty of analysis from brokers
etc etc. I am sure he would enjoy talking to the big boys on Wall Street and
I am sure they would entertain him as well. Sounds like he could enjoy this
little project.

As the markets stand some would say there is no time like the present, but
if its tips he is after dont follow GAB, we have all seen his portfolio ;-)

Hope he enjoys it