Stick a FoRK in it: Bitzi

From: Gordon Mohr (gojomo@bitzi.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 17:07:45 PDT

I'd like to invite interested FoRKers to visit the developer
preview of my company's Bitzi service, at:

    http://bitzi.com/preview

In a nutshell, Bitzi aims to be a community-generated and
-maintained catalog about arbitrary kinds of files. Think equal
parts DMOZ, Epinions, and CDDB -- except the objects being
described are files, tracked by their cryptographic hashes.
We don't store or transmit files themselves.

(Feel free to relay this URL to interested associates,
but please avoid forwarding to large-audience forums/lists
just yet; we're trying to expand our reach in baby-steps
for now.)

Stick a FoRK in it and let me know how it tastes. Thanks!

- Gordon
Gordon Mohr
gojomo@bitzi.com
http://bitzi.com