Re: Evolution being slow ...

From: James Tauber (jtauber@jtauber.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 18:16:41 PDT

Yes, you're right of course. But they are hardly species-creating changes. I
should have been clearer: I was talking about macro-evolution (going way
back to prebiotic), not improvements within a species.

If you take the changes necessary to take a mouse's genotype to a human's,
how many of those changes are individually beneficial?

James