Re: Stick a FoRK in it: Bitzi

From: Gordon Mohr (gojomo@bitzi.com)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 19:08:54 PDT

Lisa Dusseault writes:
> You don't distinguish "archived radio broadcast" from "live radio
> broadcast"; is that because you can't identify live radio broadcasts from
> their bit signatures changing all the time?

The system is really only appropriate for fixed, discrete files
(of any type), since we're using secure hahses.

We don't foresee doing anything that could correlate new
performances/broadcasts with entries in the database, as that
would require a much deeper analysis/understanding of the
content internals.

- Gordon

Gordon Mohr - gojomo@bitzi.com
 CTO, Bitzi - http://bitzi.com