Re: StupidCaliFornicated

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 09:16:54 PDT

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, David Crook wrote:

--]
--]Have you been outside of Portland? No, the yuppiefied landscape of burbs
--]around it don't count. The rest of Oregon is redneck country, less drawl,
--]more flannel. Learn some more about your adopted state.

Yea, I have and your utter lack of information on this topic is
astounding. IN the last 4 years I have driven from Denver back to Portland
seeing a good swarth of OR in the process. I have also been down the coast
several times on my wy to Northen Cali. Ive also been around the
Deschutes, up across the gorge area, have driven up thru WA on my way to
South Dakota and also out to the regions around portland.

For your information, or lack of it, for the last Year I havent lived in
portland proper, but an area called Clackamass, right near the Millwaukie
boardre.

SO lets sum up, Your ignorant, your facts are fucked, you misstated my
bio, and your anti Oregon views are noted.

Learn something about what you post about before you post it, punk.

--]
--]Besides, you're the one that started with the stereotype thang to begin
--]with.

Im rubber and your glue?? Is this all your education as taught you. You
better ask for your moola back, cause school has taught you nothing.

So I started the sterotypes and your solution is to make more of em?
Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows.

As morris day would say "Jerome, get me my mirror"

--]They're Oregon natives. Really, just go ask. That IS the native Portland
--]"culture" you're looking at.

Actualy I know more than a ton of OR natives, bither indeginous and 2nd
gen transplants. Your assesment is exactly in line with the rest of your
assholic post. Its fit only to be wiped, flushed and forgoten like all
other brown stained globules that stream from an anus.

--]I have heard that Powells is a great book store, haven't been there though.
--]

Of course you havent. Youve been too busy going anthropological studies of
the Oregonian landscape to school me.

--]BTW - In case you haven't figured it out yet, no one down here really cares
--]if the power goes off for a bit. Most people have seen through the scam
--]that the power companies are playing on us. We know were being screwed, but
--]there isn't much we can do about it.

Youre doing exactly what you seem to do best, bend over and whine.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail