Hi there :-)

From: 103637.3243@nplus.gf
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 20:24:13 PDT

Do you remember our previous conversations where you said...

"If only I could find an easier way to make money"
and.........

"If I had more money, I could spend more time with my family,
and less time at work"
and.........

"I sure could use more money so I could pay off all my bills
once and for all"

Well its possible we haven't actually met before but you did
not receive this letter by mistake, I just felt that everyone
in the world deserves to know about, and should be given a
chance to get in on this amazing program. I think every one
can spare $25.
Please read this letter and you will see what I'm talking about.
Thanks so much.......

Dear Friend,

When you start to read this letter I want you to read it slowly,
sit down, and then read it again. The first time I read this letter
I didn't believe a word it said, the second time it started to set
in just how much money someone can really make with this program.
Well, about 5 months ago I decided to give it a try. My total investment was $110.00.
That covered the five $5 bills I sent as outlined below, and a
bulk e-mailer. From that $110 I have made over $17,000.
That may not seem like a lot of money to some people but it sure
helped me out this year. Now you don't have to take my path your
total investment can be $25 and with the reports from those
listed below, they will direct you to free ad sites, the best
targeted e-mailers and a lot more. All in all I believe this business is the best one on the Internet....
Please read on......

Greetings,
Hopefully my name is still on the list. I am a retired attorney.
Approximately, two years ago a man came to me with a letter similar
to this one. He asked me to verify the fact that this letter was legal. I told him I would review it and get it back to him. When I first read the letter a week and a half later, we met in my office to discuss the letter. I told him that the letter he originally brought me was not 100% legal and I advised him to make a small change in the letter so it would be.

I was still curious about the letter, so he proceeded to explain how
the letter works. I thought it was a long shot and decided against
participating. However, before my client left, I asked him to keep
me updated as to his results. About two months later, he called to tell
me he had received over $25,000 in cash. I did not believe him.
He suggested that I try his idea and find out for myself. I thought about it for a couple of days and then I realized I had nothing to loss only some money to gain. If nothing else, I would make my investment back, so I asked him for a copy of the letter. I followed the instructions exactly, mailed out 100,000 e-mails and sure enough, the money started arriving. It came slowly at first but after three weeks I was getting more mail in than I could open in a day. After about 3 months , the money stopped coming in. I kept a precise record of my earnings and at the end they totaled $38,493.

I was earning a good living as an attorney. However, as anyone in
the legal profession will tell you, there is alot of stress that comes with the job.
I told myself that if things really started working out, I could retire
from my practice and play golf with in a few years. I decided to try the letter again, but this time I sent out 500,000 e-mails. Well, three months later, my earnings totaled $69,178. I just couldn't believe it. I met with my old client for lunch to find out why or even how this letter was working so well. He told me that there are five names on the list instead of six and with this program your only sending $5 to those five people instead of $10 each. That fact alone resulted in many more returns. The other part was guaranteeing that the whole program was legal since no one wants to risk participating in something illegal.

I'll assume by now you are curious to know what little change I told him to make. Well, If you sent a letter like this out, to be legal you must actually sell something if you expect to receive a dollar. I told him that anyone sending him money must expect to receive something in return. So, when you send the $5 to each of the 5 people on the list, you must include a slip of paper with the words, "Please send me Report number _____ to my email address of __________________________".

This is the KEY to the program !

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW EXACTLY, and in less than three months you will receive over $20,000 or more !!!
Instructions:

1. Immediately send $5.00 cash to each of the five names listed
below, and remember to include a note requesting that they send you the report that you are ordering, and be SURE to give them your email address !
This is the step that makes this system legal...

2. Then send $5 place between two sheets of paper. Make sure you
give your correct address, and email address. Please print it legibly.

3. Remove the name in the number five position and move each of the
other names and addresses down one place { number one becomes number two, two becomes three, three becomes four, and four becomes five} Put your name and address in the first position.

4. Start sending out e-mails with a targeted e-mail company so you
can start receiving orders.

5. Finally, save this letter so you can use it over and over again.

Once again, this letter is not a chain letter, but perfectly legal way to make money. {Refer to Title 18 sections 1302 and 1342 of the United States Postal and Lottery Laws}

The Names:
REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net"
Order Report #1 from:

G. Lane
1 Downing Ridge Ct.
Greensboro, NC 27407
USA

ญญญญญญญญญญญญญ_________________________________________________________
REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net"
Order Report # 2 from:

T. Farnsworth
PO Box 278
Chandler, AZ 85244-0278
USA
 REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"
Order Report # 3 from :

Kristin Butler
32 MCCULLOUGH RD.
CODY, WY 82414
USA

 REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"
Order Report # 4 from:

N. MILLER
1460 SOUTH MAIN
BRYAN, OH 43506
USA

 REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free"
Order Report # 5 from:

K. PRESSLEY
P. O. BOX 9084
DUNDALK, MD 21222
USA

Last Thoughts:

We waste money in lotteries, enter sweepstakes and clip coupons.
We need to invest in one another. Perhaps you are not in need of money. Then do it for someone else! Do it for a friend, a neighbor, college student, endowment fund, camp, etc. Let's help to fulfill everyone's dreams!

Just think how much money you can make with this program, instead of
just throwing this letter away keep it, save the $25 up and invest.
If everyone gets involved we can all make our financial dreams come true.

When you start receiving orders for Report #5, you will feel like
you're making money as fast as a Gas Pump! :-)

Many say, "God has given us the knowledge to prosper", but you will
only prosper when you use the knowledge.

Thank You and Good Luck!

If you have any questions about this program, you may e-mail me at:
anya@mail1st.com

If you would like to be removed, please send an email to:
cb4@mail1st.com