Re: [ADMIN] I can't hear myself think

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 03:47:02 PDT

In a message dated 4/24/01 5:48:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, joe@barrera.org
writes:

<< Also sprach Andy Armstrong:
> Strange phenomenon: I never receive any of my own posts back from FoRK
> although others can obviously see them because I've seen replies to my
> posts. What's that about then?

 That's true for everyone. I don't like that behaviour either.

 Does anyone mind if I (attempt to) change FoRK's behaviour so that
 you DO get copies of your own posts?

 - Joe >>

why not just include yourself in the Send To if you want to get a copy of
your own mail? i don't need any extra mail myself; i can just go to my Sent
list if i have any doubts about what went out. my vote: self determination.

geege