BIZ OWNERS ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS - NO APP. FEE!! Time:7:15:47 AM

From: wilstar8@excite.com
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 00:15:43 PDT

Dear,mike
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP!!!
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL BY ACCEPTING
MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AND ELECTRONIC CHECKS!

Good Credit/Bad Credit/No Credit.....*** NO PROBLEM***

It just Doesn't Matter - Everyone Gets Approved
No Upfront Fees For application processing!
WE WAIVE APPLICATION AND SET-UP FEES!

**CALL WITHIN THE NEXT 24-HOURS AND
RECEIVE THE FREE APPLICATION FEE SPECIAL**
THIS IS A $195.00 VALUE, SO DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!
Others Charge You From $195 to $250 to Get Set Up

Limited Offer So Take Advantage of it!!
We Specialize in Servicing The Following:

 ** Mail Order! Phone Sales**
 ** Home Based Business**
 ** INTERNET BASED BUSINESS**
 ** New Business ** Small Business**
 ** Whatever!! We Do It ALL!!!**
 ** Everyone is Welcome!!**

Simply email skingman1@excite.com?Subject=MerchantAcct
and provide the following:

Name:
Daytime Phone Number:
Secondary Phone Number:
E-mail Address:

It's finally here!!
A fast and reliable way to process credit cards
through your Website.

The Internet's reach is global - it knows no time zones
or physical boundaries. With our user friendly, easy
to use program, you will convert your Website from an
electronic brochure to a virtual storefront without
the need for a sales clerk!!!

SECURE , REAL-TIME, ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS make it as
easy as possible for your customers to purchase your
products or services. We use SSL SECURITY (best on the
NET today).

You will stimulate your customers' impulse buying
when you can safely process credit cards through a secure
site linked directly to your web page.

The Internet is the fastest growing industry in today's
direct marketing business. DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND!!!
Give your customers the convenience of ordering products
right from your Website.

Simply email skingman1@excite.com?Subject=MerchantAcct
and provide the following:

Name:
Daytime Phone Number:
Secondary Phone Number:
E-mail Address:

Now tell me if this doesn't sound intriguing, lets say
a customer visits your web site and decides they want to
buy your product(s) or service(s). They would simply enter
their credit card information and receive an
approval WITHIN 5 SECONDS. That's all there is to it!!!

>From that point on, the sale is complete and the money
will be directly deposited into your business checking
account within 48 to 72 hours.

So you will have LIQUID ASSETS AVAILABLE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY!!!
Your customer will be e-mailed a receipt, and you will
be e-mailed an invoice slip, all instantaneously. Now,
since this program is automated for 24 hours a day ,
7 days a week, you will be receiving orders
and making money in your sleep!!!

IT'S JUST THAT EASY!!!

Simply email skingman1@excite.com?Subject=MerchantAcct
and provide the following:

Name:
Daytime Phone Number:
Secondary Phone Number:
E-mail Address:

For those businesses in need of Website solutions, you're
in the right place.

We provide Domain Name Registration, Custom Design
Packages, Affordable Hosting, Shopping Cart Solutions,
and Secure Payment Gateways.

FULL TURN-KEY SOLUTIONS!!!

Create the Website you need to promote your business on
the web!!! We Also offer SOFTWARE and TERMINAL PACKAGES.
With our SOFTWARE PROGRAM, you can now take MAIL and
TELEPHONE ORDERS.

Accept credit cards and expose your business to thousands
of new customers. All of this done through your own
personal computer!!!

To accommodate your STOREFRONT RETAIL BUSINESS,
we offer an ELECTRONIC TERMINAL, and PRINTER PACKAGES.
A terminal will allow you to receive the LOWEST DISCOUNT
RATE per transaction available.

Simply email skingman1@excite.com?Subject=MerchantAcct
and provide the following:

Name:
Daytime Phone Number:
Secondary Phone Number:
E-mail Address:

You can apply for a merchant account with NO APPLICATION FEE,
and BETTER RATES!!! We believe the ability to accept credit card
payments greatly enhances your business, adds additional
credibility in the marketplace, and increases your potential for
immediate sales. So, if your serious about increasing your
business potential, get your own Merchant Account Today!!!

Thank You, and Here's to Bigger and Better Business!!!

Check it out If you desire to be removed from our email list simply hit
Reply and send email with Remove in the Subject.