Re: [Fwd: Autoreponder problems!]

From: Tom (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 06:33:17 PDT

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Strata Rose Chalup wrote:

--]
--]Get off it. You're the one calling the users on your mailing lists lame,
--]I'm the one saying you're lame for having them on e-groups.

And im the one saying you do what you gota do to get things done. If you
cant understand that then maybe a trip to a real world setting will cure
your pristine "im too good for xxx" attitude.

Soory, but the world moves on and those who want to wait around unti they
can do it with thier finger nails clean and unchipped can sit on the side
lines making all the rule book polly pristine edicit calls they want as
they munch on cucumber sandwiches.

The folks I got on that list would ot be doing what they are doing now,
that is being active and sahring OTR on cd with 300 other people (its
still boggles me the amount of stuff we get passed around) if we sat on
our asses and played the purity game.

We do with wwhat we got, you show me what youve done with your s and we
will compare.

(oh crippes, an actual call on the carpet of results....lets see where the
folding goes on now)

Yahoo groups, it may not be your pristine idea of perfection but it works
when it has to and the results are in yer face.