All ABout Eve

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Wed May 02 2001 - 10:12:13 PDT

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]anecdotal snapshots to compensate for Russell's conspicuous and despicable
--]lack of having done the obligatory pro-forma FoRK "play yourself up" intro
--]e-mail.
--]

Looking back thru the archives the other day I foung my intro..
"PLay Myself Up" is not the way I would put it. I wasnt even myself at the
time.

Sidney Becker (plutarch@rocketmail.com)
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 10:48:36 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Jimmy "It's a Wonderful Life" Stewart died yesterday. He was old, 10
years the senior of Robert Micheum who also breathed for the last time
this week. They are dead, and here I am on a new mailing list.

A little about myself. I am a teacher of various things currently living
on the eastern sea board. I am married and have two amazing kids; one of
whom is on the west coast pursuing a career in entertainment and now
sports a healthy junk habit. I was raised in a small town outside of
Berlin. My father was an overbearing steel worker who would make
outrageous claims when drunk. He boasted to friends that he invented the
question mark and often said that the chestnuts were lazy and should be
punished. My mother was a Latvian prostitute named Cloe who had webbed
toes and a pronounced lisp. We spent our summers on the Rhine making meat
helmets and being sexually molested by out older cousins.

I came to American with the hopes of finding an education and a healthy
outlet for my sexual propensities. I first lived in an ashram in Cold
Springs, but soon grew tired of unshaven armpits and hamburger helper.
Later I found my way to the east coast, where I quickly became involved
with the Latvian Mafia. I soon rose to the ranks and soon had my own niche
market smuggling defective Rubics Cubes to soviet block countries. With
the fall of the Soviet menace I was soon pressed to find other work. So
now I various in the High School system as a substitute teacher. The pay
is not much but the selection of young nubile flesh is more than
compensation for my time. We tend to move about on a fairly regular basis.

That is my story in brief. I look forward to interesting conversations in
the mails to come.

=== S.Becker