Re: DVD rant

From: Steve Nordquist (signa@birch.net)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 16:22:10 PDT

It's getting so ya can't store optical media in magnesium shavings anymore.

It could be an improvement; in lieu of some of the film, someone explains what the

idea of that film is like. Stodginess for single levels of representation makes
for games where you hunt for clickable areas and Novell certifications. Though,
what should iDVDs do if they're scratched? "Hi, I'm the scratch. Our interactive

error handling has determined that the Cohen Brothers are very on-a-roll
and at the far eastern extent of the street you're on though. Get going!"