Re: Fw: the new FoRK box

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 18:04:04 PDT

On Sun, 6 May 2001, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]Some shy person has some good news to report.
--]I really hope he doesn't mind if I share it with you.
--]
--]This is really good news because xent's root is at 97% and I have no
--]idea what to delete next. Not to mention, I'm really looking foward to
--]when people can add and remove themselves from the list. Not to
--]mention, I think the hypermail auto-generation may not be working, for
--]whatever reason.
--]

Zope*Cough*zope