Re: [ reactions ] Re: [NYT] Microsoft Is Set to Be Top Foe of Free Code

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 19:04:11 PDT

On Mon, 7 May 2001, Andy Armstrong wrote:

--]Anyone remember the ACT Sirius (which was called something else in the
--]US) and the DEC Rainbow. These were early IBM PC contemporaries.

I remeber the Dec Rainbows, NJIT was pushing them as the "freshmen" must
buys. Slightly earlier there was teh Osborne and Eagle Lugables. I loved
the Osborne, a company I was working for had two and one became my adopted
6th limb.